Alexis Goeminne (°1967), partner, advises and assists Belgian and foreign companies in connection with M&A transactions, joint ventures and reorganisations.
He also has extensive experience in private equity, advising private equity investors as well as the companies in which they invest.
Alexis holds a law degree from the University of Ghent, a post-graduate degree in economic law from the University of Brussels and a LL.M. from Duke University.
He has been an external research assistant with the Financial Law Institute of the University of Ghent.
He previously worked as a partner in the Corporate & Finance practice group at the law firms ALTIUS and CMS Belgium.
Alexis Goeminne has authored various publications in respect of corporate law and related matters.
- Duke University (North Carolina, USA), LL.M. (1993-1994)
- University of Brussels, Post-graduate Degree in Economic Law (1991-1993)
- University of Ghent, Licence in Law (1985-1990)
- Partner, AMBOS (since 2016)
- Partner, ALTIUS (2005-2015)
- Partner, CMS Belgium (1998-2004)
- Associate, Nauta Dutilh (1994-1997)