Bart Vandereeckt (°1971), partner, provides advice on a broad range of contractual matters, such as sale, distribution, agency, franchising, commercial cooperation, R&D, joint production agreements and technology transfer agreements, and conducts litigation regarding any aspects of such matters. Bart also has broad experience in all areas of intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, copyright and design rights, and advises clients on information technology, e-commerce, privacy and market practices.
Bart Vandereeckt was an associate with Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick from 1996 to 2009, and a partner with Taylor Wessing from 2009 until 2011. Bart obtained his law degree at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (1995), and studied for a DEA Droit Communautaire at the CERIC, Aix-Marseille III (1996). He is a member of the Beneluxvereniging voor Merken- en Modellenrecht, the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, the International Trademark Association and the Licensing Executives Society.
- CERIC, Aix-Marseille III, DEA Droit Communautaire (1996)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Law (1995)
- Partner, AMBOS, Brussels (2011
- Partner, Taylor Wessing (2009-2011)
- Associate, intellectual property / information technology, Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick (1996-2009)