Christina Trappeniers (°1977), partner, assists and advises Belgian and foreign companies and funds in matters relating to general corporate and commercial law, private equity and venture capital, M&A, financing and real estate (sale & lease-back) transactions.
Christina Trappeniers acts as legal counsel for one of the big players in the sector of homes for elderly and for (the participations of) an investment fund (as from February 2009). Before she was active as (senior) associate in the practice group Corporate, Finance and Commercial law of Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP (2004 - 2009), as a lawyer commercial and company law with Monard-D'Hulst (2001-2004) and as an associate commercial and company law with Deloitte & Touche - Tax & Legal NV. She obtained her law diploma at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (2000) and an MBA diploma at Solvay Business School (2005-2007).
- Solvay Business School, Master in Business Administration (2007-2007)
- Katholieke Universiteit Brussel, Master in company law (2002-2004)
- Universitaire Instelling Antwerpen, Master in business law (2001)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Master in law (1995-2000)
- Partner, AMBOS, Brussels (2010)
- Legal counsel Family Office NV- Leeward Ventures Sicar SCA- Senior Assist NV (2009- 2010)
- Senior associate, department Corporate, Finance and Commercial law, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, (2004-2009)
- Associate commercial and company law, Monard-D'Hulst (2001-2004)
- Associate commercial and company law, Deloitte & Touche - Tax & Legal (2000-2001)