Damien Stas de Richelle specialises in all aspects of labour and social security law, with particular interest for collective relations and social conflicts, areas he has practiced for more than 20 years. Particularly active in the field of corporate restructuring, he frequently advices board members and management, amongst others, in dealing with their workers' information and consultation issues. He also devotes part of his activity to aspects of labour law in the public sector. He publishes widely in the area of labour law and participates in many seminars on the subject. He is also a renowned litigator.
Damien has extensive experience in human resources and labour regulations in general, particularly in the following areas: collective redundancies and closure of company, transfer of undertakings, union elections, prevention of undesirable behaviours in the workplace, harassment, diversity & discrimination, etc.
- Master in Law, Université Catholique de Louvain (1993)
- Partner AMBOS
- Partner DLA PIPER UK LLP (2010 - 2013)
- Senior Associate at DLA PIPER UK LLP (2005 - 2009)
- Senior Associate at Lydian (2001 - 2005)
- Manager at KPMG Tax & Legal (1997 - 2001)
- Associate at CNTV-law (1993 - 1997)