Ingrid Van Clemen (°1961), partner, is specialised in commercial law, transport law and port related activities for national and international clients. She is a member of the Board of Directors and secretary-general of the Belgian Association for Maritime Law.
From 1986 until 1999 Ingrid Van Clemen was an associate with the law firms of Stoop and Loeff Claeys Verbeke. From 1999 until 2003 she was a senior associate with the international law firm DLA Caestecker (now DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary LLP). She obtained her law degree at Antwerp University in 1986 and a postgraduate degree in maritime law in 1988 .
- Antwerp University , postgraduate degree in maritime law (1988)
- Antwerp University , law degree (1986)
- Partner, AMBOS, previously Van de Vijver Van Clemen, Antwerp (2004)
- Senior associate, transport law department, DLA Caestecker, previously Caestecker & Partners, Antwerp (1999 - 2003)
- Associate, transport law department, Loeff Claeys Verbeke, Antwerp (1993 - 1999)
- Associate, Law office Stoop (1986 - 1992)